Customized Wide-Size Men Leather Leather Dress Shoes
Exquisite broguing highlights the capped toe of this six-eyelet derby crafted from calfskin leather with a handsome burnish.
- 360° Black-Stitched welt construction allows for extra durability to extend the life of the shoe
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Carl & OAK, handcrafted by artisans.
- Men’s Shoes.
CARL & OAK
Carl & OAK bespoke custom men shoes provide quality bespoke leather shoes for the trendy Singapore gentlemen, without the traditional markups.
Affordable men’s dress shoes that are of highest quality are difficult to find in Singapore. Custom made shoes price, which easily costs $800, is often what most men would not want to spend.
Carl & OAK bespoke men shoes work directly with craftsmen in Seoul, Korea, who designed and hand-made the finest bespoke men’s shoes with quality craftsmanship.
Similar to flat feet, most shoe brands usually make formal/dress shoes in the regular width, thus people with wide/narrow width would have to search for alternatives, or bear with uncomfortable shoes.
DETAILS & CARE
- Tan-brown polished cowhide leather
- Broguing, leather linings and soles
- Blake-Stitched. Handcrafted
- Come with dust bags and box
- Made in Seoul, Korea